Monday, February 29, 2016

Intro

I've always found power and solace in words; currently, writing in a blog is my latest channel of expression. I've often written my thoughts in a blog-esque format on my own, but now I'm moving to something more centralized and versatile. And although I'd rather not be hiding behind the pseudonym of "Logan Williams," I think it's justified in this case. (Not that too many people will be seeing this anyway.)

To sum it up: I love the rain, a great movie, and my family (whether biological or not). I am a young adult, an oldest child, an idealist, a libertarian, and a Mormon. And I guess I'm gay.

I officially came out to myself last summer, and it's certainly been an interesting and unexpected ride ever since. Throughout this span of time, I have sinned worse than I'd expected and I have felt closer to God than I'd deemed possible. Since the full realization of my homosexuality really hit, I have incessantly learned and doubted. Many times I have felt alone or slighted, other times perfectly at peace, but many more times I have felt a numbing nothing at all.

I do not know if I will marry in this life, or have children, or ever be satisfied in a relationship, or ever feel truly fulfilled. I do not know how much is expected of me in this time of mine on this planet. But I do know that this ride is far from over, and that I have a God and Savior who understand. Through the sin and hopelessness, the casting of stones and the numbness, they alone understand infinitely.

That is literally all that matters anymore.

1 comment:

  1. É SEMPRE SCOPATA E SBORRATA DENTRO AL CULO: #MARIAPAOLATOSCHI DI #JPMORGAN! VUOLE SESSO ANALE E SESSO DI GRUPPO ESTREMISSIMO: MARIA PAOLA TOSCHI DI JP MORGAN (CON SUOI COMPARI SATANISTI, COMPLOTTARDI, SPIONI, KILLERS DI #LIONSCLUBS, #ROTARY E #MASSONERIA DI TIPO MAFIOSO E BERLUSCO卐NAZISTA VARIO)! É NINFOMANE STRA ASSATANATA: #MARIAPAOLATOSCHI DI JP MORGAN! NE SCRIVE CON ENTUSIASMO (VOLENDOLE BENE, MAI E POI MAI PER INFASTIDIRLA), SU TANTI SITI INTERNET, L'EROICO BANCHIERE SVIZZERO #ANDREASNIGG ANDREAS NIGG DI BANK J SAFRA SARASIN ZURICH (https://www.blogger.com/profile/13220677517437640922). CHE PASSAVA WEEK ENDS DI SESSO INTENSISSIMO, CON LEI, STILE PERVERTITO ^ARCORE^HARDCORE^, FRA 2001 E 2004, MENTRE LA SEMPRE VOGLIOSA DI FALLI IN CULO, MARIA PAOLA TOSCHI DI JP MORGAN, LAVORAVA IN BANCA LEONARDO (OVE TRAFFICAVA CRIMINALISSIMAMENTE, PURE, IL NOTO ASSASSINO #MICHELEMILLA, ORA IN RICICLA SOLDI MAFIOSI, #MOMENTUM DI ASSAGNO, KILLER MICHELE MILLA CHE FECE UCCIDERE, IMPICCANDOLO, #UBALDOGAGGIO UBALDO GAGGIO ED UCCIDERE ^MASSONICAMENTE^, ALLA DAVID ROSSI, TANTISSIMI ALTRI, NE TROVATE QUI https://www.politbjuro.com/itemeva-di-essere-licenziataibrfunzionaria-di-banca-suicida/)! CERCATENE IN RETE. BASTA SAPERE SOLO LE MINCHIATE CHE VALGONO SOTTO ZERO! É ORA DI SAPERE QUELLO CHE LE FORZE SATANICHE, BERLUSCO卐NAZISTE, ASSASSINE, NON VOGLIONO FARVI SAPERE!

    ReplyDelete